About Me

My photo
I'm just a daddy's little girl and enjoying my life. I have a lovely family, great mummy and daddy, kind-hearted siblings, and cute nephews.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

To Dubai next year

I'm so excited to go to Dubai next year! But I cant go to school for a month! I'm gonna miss my friends! Aisya,Anis,Dalia,Alis,Aiza,Asyikin,Halimatul,Aina,Nissa and Asmahanim. I wont miss the others. Well, a little bit. I can't wait to see Khaleef and Kahfi! Those two little Mickey Mouse and Ben10! I heard that Kak Syigim is pregnant. I cant wait to see the baby. But I wont be there when he is born. But I'm sure that Kak Syigim will put his picture on Facebook.

4 comments:

  1. i'll bring you to see the tallest building in the world.

    what 'bout the most expensive hotel in the world? the biggest man made island in the world? the biggest mall in the world?

    hows that?

    -along

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're coming so so soon!!!

    ReplyDelete