About Me

My photo
I'm just a daddy's little girl and enjoying my life. I have a lovely family, great mummy and daddy, kind-hearted siblings, and cute nephews.

Friday, August 6, 2010

My Birthday!

4th August 2010- Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Sofia,
Happy birthday to you...!

Yes, i'ts my birthday, the best day of the year! I'm 10 this year. The prefect of the year! To bad I can't celebrate it at school. Pity3. I can't celebrate it to school 'cause some people in my class went to a trip at Taiping. Costs RM15.00. Mummy said i didn't have to go 'cause it's so near! So if I celebrated at school, the others won't get to taste the cake. Pity them. So, to make it fair, I celebrated it at home. I didn't have a party. Just me, Khaleef, Kahfi, mummy and teh. But all the gifts are high class! Mummy bought me a bathrobe. Teh bought me pants. One for me and one for her. I get to choose which colour I want. I chose the pink one. Teh took the red one. Both are pretty. My best friend, Aisya, bought me a beautiful orange with with squares note book. Kak Syigim, my s.i.l, bought me 2 Roald Dahl's books. Kak Tina and Daddy will buy me gifts. But they're not here. But when they come back, they'll make a big surprise for me! And again, it WAS the best day of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment