About Me

My photo
I'm just a daddy's little girl and enjoying my life. I have a lovely family, great mummy and daddy, kind-hearted siblings, and cute nephews.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Why Can't We Swallow Chewing Gum?

This question has troubled me for some time now. Its an absurd question, I was like you ignorant fools once, but then one day it hit me, obviously an individual can swallow chewing gum otherwise it would not be distributed in retail markets. Are you seriously accusing your local retailer of trying to cause harm to your temple like body?

One day a man walked down the road, he purchased a packet of Adams Old Time Classic Chiclets Chewing Gum - Mint Flavour. He thought that if he swallowed the gum then he would surely die, so he tried so hard to avoid this that it became inevitable that it would happen. He swallowed it, but still in the spirit of trying to avoid such an occurence he choked and died.
This story carries the moral that you should infact always go out to swallow the gum that you purchase, then you won't choke to death.



NO YOU SHOULD NEVER SWALLOW CHEWING GUM YOU CAN DIE FROM SWALLOWING IT DONT KILL THE WORLD YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!11



One time i swallowed half a roll of bubble tape and it didn't affect me one bit. It doesn't matter.

to be honest it all depends on the size of the gum and how you swallow it, if its big then you could choke, if its small you should be fine. it also depends on the shape.


I only swallow the gum thats like really moist and slimey. not slimey LOL but you knoww. gooeyy. really wett. soaked in saliva IDUNNO xD

No comments:

Post a Comment