About Me

My photo
I'm just a daddy's little girl and enjoying my life. I have a lovely family, great mummy and daddy, kind-hearted siblings, and cute nephews.

Monday, June 22, 2009

BIG-EYES THE ENCHANTER

i have a new book that angah bought 4 me. the title is BIG-EYES THE ENCHANTER. the author is ENID BLYTON. hes my favourite author. my school's library has some books that is written by ENID BLYTON. i've read all the books that is written by ENID BLYTON at school. at home i have 2 books that is written by ENID BLYTON. i'm gonna collect my books that r wriiten by ENID BLYTON.

2 comments:

  1. enid blyton of course! i think if you've never read enid blyton as a kid, you've never really been a kid! hihiihi.. a must read for all kids!

    the 6 cousins, famous five, the enchanted wood, wishing chair, fairy books, mr. meddle, binkle and flip, st claire, malory towers... the list is endless! keep on reading ok! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. i'm collecting them. oh, n tell along i want a book that is written by enid blyton, k?.

    ReplyDelete