About Me

My photo
I'm just a daddy's little girl and enjoying my life. I have a lovely family, great mummy and daddy, kind-hearted siblings, and cute nephews.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mr Wonka Goes Too Far

"We must go hihger!" said Mr Wonka. "We must go tremedously high! Hold on to your stomach!" He pressed a brown button. The Elevator shuddered, and then with a fearful whooshing noise it shot vertically upward like a rocket. Everybody clutched hold of everybody else and as the great machine gathered speed, the rushing whooshing sound of the wind outside grew louder and louder and shriller and shriller until it became a percing shriek and you had to yell to make yourself heard.

"Stop!" yelled Grandma Josephine. "Joe, you make him stop! I want to get off!"

"Save us!" yelled Grandma Georgina.

"Go down!" yelled Grandpa George.

"No, no!" Mr Wonka yelled back. "We've got to go up!"

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment