About Me

My photo
I'm just a daddy's little girl and enjoying my life. I have a lovely family, great mummy and daddy, kind-hearted siblings, and cute nephews.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mr Wonka Goes Too Far

"Right," said Mr Wonka.
"What's the other end hooked on to?" said Grandma Josephine.
"Every day," said Mr Wonka, "I get deafer and deafer. Remind me, please, to call up my ear doctor the moment we get back."

"Charlie," said Grandma Josephine. "I don't think I trust this gentleman very much."

"Nor do I," said Grandma Georgina. "He footles around."

Charlie leaned over the bed and whispered to the two old women. "Please," he said, "don't spoil everything. Mr Wonka is a fantastic man. He's my friend. I love him."

"Charlie's right," whispered Grandpa Joe, joining the group. "Now you be quiet, Josie, and don't make trouble."

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment