About Me

My photo
I'm just a daddy's little girl and enjoying my life. I have a lovely family, great mummy and daddy, kind-hearted siblings, and cute nephews.

Monday, February 9, 2009

continue of the song this is me

do you know what its like, to feel in the dark, to dream about a life when your the shining star, even though it seems like its to far away, i have to believe in myself, its the only way, this is real, this is me, i'm exzactly where i'm supposed to be now, gonna let the light shine on me, now i found who i am, theres no way to hold it in, no more hiding who i wanna be, this is me.

( continue of the song)

3 comments:

  1. this is the continueing of the song. well, of course you know. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats the purpose of u telling this song??
    tell us about u..
    got it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no. that it what i'm sick of. gish.

    ReplyDelete