About Me

My photo
I'm just a daddy's little girl and enjoying my life. I have a lovely family, great mummy and daddy, kind-hearted siblings, and cute nephews.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

khaleef and kahfi's fav

khaleef loves to watch mickey mouse clubhouse, little einsteins, handy manny, kung fu panda. which is also my favourite. kahfi likes ben10. other stories he doesn't know. khaleef likes to play with my toys that are he's favourite characters in his favourite movies and cartoons. that time, kahfi wasn't born yet. he was borned in dubai.

4 comments:

  1. i like the same stories that khaleef likes. well, a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. khaleef likes higglytown heroes too! oh, and also tom & jerry.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sofia ur blog's new look is soooooooo cute! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. even kak tina also likes it. oh, and THE SUITE LIFE OF ZACK AND CODY.

    ReplyDelete