About Me

My photo
I'm just a daddy's little girl and enjoying my life. I have a lovely family, great mummy and daddy, kind-hearted siblings, and cute nephews.

Monday, February 2, 2009

happy birthday

wow. today was a fun day. today is my friend's birthday. her name is aisya. she's also my classmate. we ate chocolate cake. but theres a lot more food there. my birthdayis on 4/8/2009. i was born in 2000. so that means that i'm 9 years old. and also in standard 3. well, of course you know. i've wrote this so many times. hihi...

3 comments:

  1. THIS IS NOT A MISTAKE BUT I FORGOT TO WRITE THE YEAR OF MY BIRTHDAY WHEN I WROTE THE STORY ABOUT MY ADDRESS. IF YOU ALL THAT READS MY BLOG WANTS TO KNOW, JUST READ THE STORY THAT HAS THE TITLE " HAPPY BIRTHDAY" IN MY BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love birtdays. esp the food! n presents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know you do. i LOVE the cake.

    ReplyDelete