About Me

My photo
I'm just a daddy's little girl and enjoying my life. I have a lovely family, great mummy and daddy, kind-hearted siblings, and cute nephews.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

kung fu panda

i love kung fu panda. it's my favourite movie. the story is so funny. when i 1st watch the movie, i laughed like hell. it's a story about a big, fat, lazy panda who became the dragon warrior. he had to defeat a snow leoperd. Tai Lung. he is so cool and strong. the panda, Po, was traind by Master Shifu. his friends in the Jade Palace are Tigress, Crane, Viper, Monkey, and Mantis. they are called the furious 5.

6 comments:

  1. i have the cd. and, you know, i can watch it everyday. ( but the cd will be spoild. thats why i don't. hihi...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kungfu panda..i think everyone in our family loves it. including daddy. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. khaleef sudah pandai main Xbox's Kungfu Panda...

    ReplyDelete